Thread: ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP GREATLY!!

Question ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP GREATLY!!

I'll start out with what I'm wanting to do. Any info or advise will be hugely appreciated! I work full time starting at 9am Mon thru Fri, I usually have no idea of what time I will be getting off work so evening accounts may be difficult. I was going to try do do this on the weekends unless it's raining then I will be forced to some evening work. I'm wanting to start out slow with 6 or 8 yards. I was going to get one or two of them pretty good size if possible. Should I get small or large yards? Should I start out with more or less yards. I have a 17hp 42" cut rider,21" push mower, gas blower,gas string trimmer,and a 48" aerator. All are paid for and in brand new condition. Any thoughts?

hey

i just recently started my lawn care my self this year and i have found that it easier to start small and then try to work in some bigger yard's you kind of get the feel of it and go on you like what to look for and how to save time a buddy of mine bought this book called "turn grass into cold cash" and it is great. That would help you too i bet. Just take it slow and you get going good later