Thread: Accepting Mastercard and Visa Really Isn't All That Hard!!!

Accepting Mastercard and Visa Really Isn't All That Hard!!!

Hi everyone, As most of you know, I'm only 16, but that doesn't stop me from working my business as well as I can. My business IS (yes, I repeat...IS) licensed (so no, you don't have to be 18) and I DO (again, DO) have a BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT. Because I have just those two items, I can now accept credit cards!!! I only chose to accept Mastercard and Visa as adding Discover and American Express would add more fees. I chose the easy and cheap way to accept and it works WONDERFULLY. If anyone would like the link to my account processor..let me know and I'll send you the referral as I'll get a gift card if you sign up.

And remember...if you can accept credit cards..you can make more money off your clients! People are willing to pay up to 35% more if they can pay with an easy method of payment, such as a credit card. I've picked up two extra clients this past month for one reason...because I accept credit cards!!! Most LCOs out here do not, and because they don't, I get the possible clients! I used to charge $30 for a few of my yards, but now I charge their neighbors $40 to service them, that is a 25% increase! I'm not lying or setting you up at all...it is 100% worth it.

As of today, I also accept AMERICAN EXPRESS. I read that I could be set up to, and called, and within 30 minutes I had it set up as to where I can now accept! GREAT SERVICE!!!

Hi nherweck,

Great job! I hope your story inspires others as well!

How is this done?

How do you process the card information?

Do you call the card companies to set this up?

More Informaton...
    [b]Perfect Lawn Services[/b]

has anyone experimented with using paypal as a form of payment?